A unique, multi-sited Enterprise Zone offering cutting edge research, innovation and product development opportunities in the life sciences, advanced manufacturing, low carbon and space technologies sectors.
For investors, occupiers and end-users that want to maximise the benefits of being in an Enterprise Zone location; capitalise on access to outstanding R&D testing facilities and equipment, in a central location with excellent road, rail and air links.
- Charnwood Campus offers state-of-the-art flexible laboratory space with specialist high quality research and development accommodation and serviced office facilities supporting bio-medical and pharmaceutical industries. Custom-built property solutions are also available in this stunning landscaped setting. It has recently been announced as the first Life Science Opportunity Zone in the UK.
- Leicester Waterside is split across two sites. The Waterside area is perfect for high value employment, especially high value manufacturing, and Grade A office space for professional and financial services. Pioneer Park is a key development opportunity for science, technology and innovative businesses in a prime location adjacent to the University of Leicester Space Park development and the National Space Centre.
- Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park – one of the largest science parks in the UK is an outstanding location for knowledge-based businesses specialising in advanced engineering and manufacturing, high value research and development, energy and low carbon.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Professional and Financial Services
- Software Development
- Space and Space Technologies
Charnwood Biomedical Campus is a 31 hectare site in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park is a 106 hectare site situated in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Leicester Waterside is just over 66 hectares split across two sites in central Leicester.
All sites are within a 30 minute drive of East Midlands Airport and are easily accessible to major motorways, including the M1, M69 and M6, and mainline rail stations.
0116 454 2917