Tees Valley Enterprise Zone is made up of 12 sites, each offering benefits and incentives suitable for different types and sizes of companies. The zone will specialise in advanced manufacture and engineering, renewable energy, chemicals, healthcare, and digital technology.
Tees Valley is a Centre for Offshore Renewable Engineering (CORE) and home to the UK’s largest exporting port. In the last 3 years alone, over £750 million of new investment has been attracted to the area.
Companies in the Enterprise Zone benefit from:
- 8 sites offering business rate relief of up to £55,000 per year for 5 years
- 4 sites offering first-year Enhanced Capital Allowances at 100% on qualifying plant and machinery (to a maximum of £100 million)
- simplified planning: Local Development Orders or Planning Performance Agreements are in place across the zone
- superfast broadband
- wide range of sites and premises available in a cost effectove location
- skilled, flexible and affordable workforce
- excellent infrastructure and connectivity
- superb transport links with good international access through Teesport and Durham Tees Valley Airport
- established and thriving manufacturing and engineering sectors
- growing digital sector
- advanced manufacturing
- advanced engineering
- renewable energy
- digital technologies
460 hectares across 12 sites in the Tees Valley. Good rail links with intercity connections to London and Edinburgh, and cross country and local services to Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester and beyond. Port access via Teesport.
Find out more
Enterprise Zone Project Manager
Tees Valley Unlimited
Telephone +44(0)1642 524430 Mobile +44(0)7717 150729